Friday, December 26, 2008

Races & Racism

I am proud of my race, and I know it's better than any other race out there!

Yes, that's about the most dangerous statement to say, but hear me out. By all means, my race has the strongest, smartest, and wisest of any other. We can thrive in any part of the world. We can be credited with all the vital inventions over history. We have had many good political leaders. Are people who have made great advances in social justice. We are in every history book. Which race am I? I am part of the Human Race. And I am a Human-American. It matters not to me if you've got a tan than me, or fairer skin, if your eyes are brown, hazel, blue, green, red, or black and blue. Dainty ears, or those resembling Dumbo.

We've fallen prey to the lies of evolution. There are no superior species or sub-species of humans. Yes, some dominate traits have developed over the generations, but that is by 'Survival of the fittest'. If evolution were occurring, and a good thing, they wouldn't have removed extra 2 arms and legs from the girl in China born with 4 of each. And what happens if, her child comes out the same? Would they remove those too? Stifle evolution? No. The LAW of entropy, says, everything is moving towards a state of Chaos. Theories can not violate laws and still be considered valid.

Let's stop our stupid ego conplexes and treat everyone with respect.




No comments:

Post a Comment